THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, July 2, 2011

SD County Fair

I went to check out the San Diego County Fair in Del Mar. Having never been to this yearly fair, I was curious to see what the fuss was all about; this thing is kind of a 'big deal' as far as summer traditions go in SD. Pretty fun overall, but nothing out of the ordinary, just your typical summer carnival stuff: Overpriced food and beverages, rickety rides, animal exhibitions...There were tons of vendors, but nothing unique on sale that you wouldn't find at the weekly swapmeet.
A couple of pictures from the day:

My outfit consisted of:
  • Polka dot halter dress(dont remember where I got it, had it since I was 14!)
  • Black sequined cardigan from Forever 21
  • Gold flower belt from Target
  • Black patent flats from Wet Seal
  • Two hair flowers from Michaels
There was a car show, but far too many modern cars. Managed to find one from 1951
$5.00 frozen lemonade!
                              

0 comments: