THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

And for today...(Pic Heavy)

Been feeling a little uninspired lately, thought if I take up blogging again, maybe it might aleviate some of my...boredom and lack of creativity?
I've also been trying to sell my old clothes, which is much, much more difficult than I originally thought. I don't get enough hits on Ebay and Buffalo Exchange gave me the brush off, aparently my clothes are not exactly current. Oh well, I'll just keep trying, I know there is someone out there who would love some of the pieces I have as much as I do. Here's today's look, to vary up this post up a little.
Hair:Pins curls brushed out and clipped back at sides, with a small pompadour
Photobucket
Clothes:Black and white stripped sweater(got from Goodwill last week) and black stretch capris
Photobucket
Photobucket
The glasses are new too, they were sunglasses, but decided to get them with regular lenses, since I liked the shape so much, kinda like cat eye x10.
Photobucket


And here are some of the stuff I will be posting to Ebay later today or tomorow:
Vintage 70's maxi shirt dress
Photobucket
With belt

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Flower print tube dress
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Vintage 1950's style strapless black and white Sakura cocktail dress
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Vintage 1950's style black and white polka dot cigarette pants/capris
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments: