THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Inspiration leads to Desire

Just wanted to share some summer inspiration. I have yet to properly enjoy the summer season, except for (one) visit to the beach(By this time in years past, I already had a full body tan). I have been working so much that it has been detracting from summer activities...

But all is not lost, there is one place where I will be spending some carefree summer days lounging around
Photobucket

PARIS!!!!
Well, France to be more exact, but I will be traveling to different parts. Unlike last summer, I will not be visiting la Cote d'Azur, but will be touring the west coast of France, specifically the towns of La Rochelle and Rochefort.
Looking for wardrobe inspiration, I am very excited to dress to the nines while vacationing and may purchase some items before leaving such as shorts, tops with fun prints, one or two pairs of functional pants and maybe a dress or two. Shorts are such a difficult item to look for because I just want a decent pair that won't expose my butt cheeks or too much leg(You know the look, the tank top/ short shorts look that seems to be so popular these days, it makes me feel =/ sometimes)
I really like this pair from Big Beautiful Barbara Brown http://www.bigbeautifulbarbarabrown.com/
Photobucket
I am also addoring these 1940's style pants from Heyday Clothing http://www.heydayonline.co.uk/default/
Photobucket
Photobucket
The red pair is just to die for!
and this gorgeous flower print dress, it makes for beautiful vacation wear
Photobucket
How gorgeous is British pin-up Fleur de Guerre? I love that she helped make and name the dress after herself, just beautiful. Her blog can be found here: http://www.diaryofavintagegirl.com/

I would also need a bathing suit, but can't decide between one or two piece. I like these from Baby Girl Boutique http://www.babygirlboutique.com/
Photobucket
Fishnets in water huh? Interesting...
Photobucket
hmmm summer vacation wardrobe here I come!!!
For the next post I will be doing a review of C is for Carrots condtioning hair mask and possibly other product reviews and vintage shopping haul. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the bombshell pics you've posted! I've just discovered your blog, can't wait to read some more of your thoughts - well done x

rebeca.cd said...

Nice pics (^_^)

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html